Part Time Management Accountant
Part Time Management Accountant role based in Oxford. This is to cover a 12 FTC for a maternity cover.
My client based in Oxford are looking for a part time Management Accountant to join there team on a 12 FTC. This growing business have a site in Oxford and have been established in this area for a number of years, with a stable team and strong working culture. You will report directly into the Head of Finance and will be responsible for the Management Account process.
They have no parking on site but lots of access to public transport.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the finances for Oxford and London. Working as part of the small central Finance team and business partnering with the centre in London.
Main management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Producing regular management information
- Preparing the budgets
- Working with the Head of Finance to support the production of the business plans
- Quarterly reporting against the budget
- Providing quarterly reports to the Board
- Preparing the quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing the quarter-end reconciliations
- Preparation of year-end financial statements
- Ensure all processing of information is done accurately, efficiently and in a timely fashion
- Check the monthly payment run is correctly authorised and ready for payment
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Month end journals
- Bank account reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The successful Management Accountant must have:
- The ability to act quickly and effectively using their own initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
Management Accountant job on offer:
- Part Time (flexible on hours)
- £28000 - £30000
- Excellent public transport links
- 12 FTC maternity cover