Credit Control Supervisor
The finance team are looking for a new credit control manager, presenting a fantastic opportunity to use your skills to ensure that revenue is collected in a timely manner and any enquiries in relation to debt are handled quickly and efficiently.
A well-established company operating throughout the UK, utilising the best people and technology for the purpose of connectivity, digital content and digital thinking.
The key responsibilities for this role will develop as the role progresses, but initial duties include;
- Ensuring the timely collection of all debts
- Management and development of a small credit control team - ensuring company policies are followed
- Recommending changes to policies to ensure best practice
- Ensuring cash receipts are posted accurately on a daily basis from multiple bank accounts and currencies.
- Maintaining accurate notes on the status of accounts
- Sending monthly customer statements
- Produce and send regular reminder letters
- Produce regular reports for both finance and business use, including operational service managers and KPI's
- Provide first line support for Customer enquiries
- Month and year end assistance as required
- Ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have;
- Substantial experience within Credit Control with supervisory or management experience of a credit control team.
- Thorough knowledge of the Dunning process.
- Experience of system implementation within a credit control environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Intermediate Excel skills working with large volumes of data.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to balance multiple priorities in the face of competing deadlines.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to liaise with others and build relationships.
- Ability to provide team support and motivate them to succeed.
- The confidence and skills to work with minimal direction and proactively seek direction from managers and peers as required.
- Capability to operate within a team and independently as appropriate.
- Flexible, innovative, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work.
This company operates on a focus of work/life balance, as long as their high standards are met, they are open to a variety of working patterns to suit your needs. They also offer a fantastic benefits package, with a massive pension contribution from day 1, various discounts and schemes and 25 days holiday (plus 3 days Christmas closure and bank holidays) annually.