This large and exciting public sector client are seeking an immediately available Management Accountant to join their finance team on a temporary basis, initially for a period of 4 months. With excellent transport links, the immediately available candidate will be able to commute to the West End of London.
The client is a large public sector organisation who are seeking an immediately available and interpersonal Management Accountant to join the team on a temporary basis for an initial period of 3 months.
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Assisting with the preparation of financial accounts
- Business partnering with key stakeholders
The successful candidate will be immediately available and able to commute to the West end of London for work. The candidate will have previous experience within a Finance team and covered the key responsibilities outlined above.
On offer to the candidate will be an immediately available position to start as well as competitive salary. After the initial 3 month period there will be an opportunity for the candidate to apply for the permanent position.