Property Credit Controller
This is an exciting role for a Property Credit Controller to join the accountancy team in London. This is a sole role for a top property consultancy firm. As they are now growing and looking to keep things on the right track, they are looking for an experienced collector to manage the debtor's ledger and keep aged debt to a minimum.
Page are proud to represent this property consultancy in the heart of London with a role for a Property Credit Controller. This property company has developed a reputation over the years as one of the best in the market and it shows. They are now looking to expand and bring in an experienced and professional credit controller with a strong understanding of the full process.
The key responsibilities of the Property Credit Controller are:
- Collections of invoices
- Chasing overdue payments via phone and email
- Working alongside finance team
- Ensuring information is always kept updated and current on systems
- Liaising with partners and directors on clients outstanding payments
- working to ensure DSO status is reduced or maintained
- Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability in property collections
- Previous exposure in a property credit controller role
- Able to work to tight dead lines
- Ability to conduct them self in a professional manner
- Able to perform in a sole position
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and have access to a strong benefits package.
Please read the advert in full before applying.