Permanent Financial Accounting role based in Crawley for a well-established business within the telecommunications/engineering industry.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller with strong stakeholder management.
My client is a well-known technology business based in Sussex looking to add to their well established team. The business is looking to continue its growth and therefore offers strong career progression opportunities.
The role requires a proven financial accountant to complete the below tasks:
- Prepare monthly statements by collecting data; analysing and investigating variances; summarising data, information, and trends.
- Prepare state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Comply with tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Respond to financial inquiries by gathering, analysing, summarising, and interpreting data.
- Provide financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepare special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Update job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
The successful candidate will have a proven background within financial accountancy, have strong stakeholder management, and be looking for a role in Sussex. The successful candidate must have up-to-date and knowledge of current financial standards.
For the successful candidate the role offers strong career progression in a well known business paying between £45 000 to £55 000 + benefits.