A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to have an immediate impact on the successful process of cash collection and reduction of aged debt for the business. Operating within an experienced and ambitious team the successful applicant for the Credit Controller position with have an impact on this leading telecommunications business operating from Newmarket.
An established telecommunications business operating from Newmarket who can provide the successful applicant brilliant opportunities to impact the success of the business alongside progression opportunities. Feeding directly into the Transactional manager, the Credit Controller will play an integral role in the success of this leading, Newmarket based telecommunications business.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- The smooth running of the credit control function, liaising closely with wider departments
- Weekly site visits, including London and Coventry
- Ensuring the successful collection of cash and reduction of aged debt
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Assisting with company banking
- A number of reconciliations and analysis to be shared with key stakeholders
- Assisting the team lead with the improving on internal procedures
The successful candidate will:
- An experienced Credit Controller comfortable with process change and implementation
- Be a driven and ambitious individual keen on team success
- A confident Excel user, capable of handling large amounts of data
- Be confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and clients
- Travel weekly to a number of different business sites including, London and Coventry
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic career move to a business who can provide the opportunities to develop your skill set and knowledge, as well as progress through the business. You will also receive a competitive salary alongside an all-encompassing benefits package.