Fast-growing law firm specialising in high-tech solutions seeking a newly qualified management accountant to take on a broad role with scope for progression.
Our client are a top-tier, international law firm specialising in intellectual property. Based in Central London and operating across Europe and the US, our client's high-tech, pioneering solutions have won numerous awards across the disciplines of prosecution, litigation and strategy. Now, as they continue to grow faster than any other IP law firm this past century, our client is seeking for a newly qualified management accountant to join them on their journey.
Our client, a fast growing, high-tech law firm, is looking for an ambitious, newly qualified management accountant to join their finance team. As Management Accountant, you will report in to the Group Financial Controller, who in turn reports in to the COO, and will have a broad range of responsibilities as you work to ensure effective accounting in relation to the international entities of the firm, as well as a newly created UK entity.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Maintenance of accurate accounts for four operations across the UK, USA and Germany.
- Cash flow management for US and German offices.
- Recording and analysis of revenues, disbursements and expenses.
- Maintenance of fixed asset, accounts payable, prepayments, accruals and cash ledgers.
- Completion of monthly reconciliations including bank and intercompany reconciliations.
- Liaison with local accounting and tax advisers, alongside the Financial Controller to ensure timely submission of statutory and tax reports.
You, as the successful candidate for the management accountant position, will have:
- Recently awarded accounting qualification - CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Experience in account preparation
- Experience in handling multi-entity reconciliations
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously
- A flexible, hands-on approach
- Experience in working with key stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions
- Experience with US GAAP and German VAT preferable
- Ability to commute to central London
- £55,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity to work and progress at a fast growing, high-tech law firm
- Broad role with exposure to senior stakeholders
- Central London location