Qube Systems Analyst/Accountant
Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for a Qube Systems Analyst/Accountant to join our client, a leading Chartered Surveyors located in London's West End, close to Bond Street.
Our client is a leading Chartered Surveyors located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus. Due to expansion across their accountancy team, an opportunity has arisen for a Qube Systems Analyst/Accountant to join.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for a Qube Systems Analyst/Accountant with responsibility for the following duties:
* Oversee, trouble shoot and sometimes help out with all accounts functions including but not limited to: Accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, bank reconciliations.
* 3-Way bank recs + troubleshooting differences on nominal reconciliation report (PPMS + GL)
* Post quarterly management fees and rent collection fees (PPMS + PL)
* Perform quarterly shut-down and client reporting (PPMS)
* Produce data for year-end accounts (PPMS)
* Funds: Setup, maintenance + reporting + period-end process + budget creation, maintenance and reporting + budget schedules and apportionments + fund analysis (PPMS + Tables Database).
* Owner statements: Setup, running by statement no. / entered date / invoice date, collating associated docs from PL (PPMS).
* Credit control process and setup (PPMS/ Tables Database / Workflow / Batch process)
* VAT setup + reporting + transfer funds from property to owner (PPMS)
* Billing setup (Tables Database - form editor + Demand suite setup)
* Periodic charges setup & maintenance (PPMS)
* Interest setup + maintenance (PPMS)
* Proficiency running the standard Qube reports across the different modules, such as Aged Debtors (PPMS) / Aged Creditors (PL) / Unsettled tenant receipts (PPMS) / Tenant statements/ Invoice re-prints etc
* Setting up + maintaining owners / properties / units / tenants (PPMS)
* Setting up new suppliers + Invoice processing including PO matching and supplier payment (PL)
* Maintenance management module: Setup and maintenance of properties, calls & jobs / Planned schedules / preferred suppliers / categories / creating purchase orders through MMM and troubleshooting related issues (MMM)
* High level competence and experience in the following areas of Qube:
* Modules: PPMS, GL, PL, MMM, Workflow, Access Security
* Report wizard including custom fields.
* Batch process (parameter files + batch files for automation)
* Adhoc routines
* Proficiency in Excel for data analysis extracted from Qube
* 3-Way bank rec including troubleshooting differences between client ledger and GL
Salary of £40,000-£45,000