Working on a permanent basis in Central Birmingham as a Corporate Accountant.
Well established Organisation with a large Corporate Accounts team.
Key responsibilities of the Corporate Accountant will consist of the following:
- Consolidation of data for the monthly management accounts, including accruals generation, prepayments, intercompany adjustments and balance sheet schedules for client entities.
- Month end analysis of the income and expenditure lines on a trend basis and against budget/forecast.
- Monthly re forecasting of the income and expenditure lines.
- Preparation and clearance of bank reconciliations.
- Cash management - cash forecasts, funding requests, remittance and return of cash to client and proactive monitoring of cash levels against forecast payments.
- First point of contact for client's finance team on month end queries and other reporting queries
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the management of the day to day transactional processes and team to include but not limited to:
- Reviewing the current processes within the team and identifying opportunities to streamline whilst still maintaining a controlled and risk adverse environment.
- Measure and report on the progress of the team within the teams compliance reports on a monthly basis.
The successful candidate will be capable of working in a client facing role and will have produced monthly management accounts.