Internal Audit Manager
- Leading Financial Services Institution
- Great opportunity to grow and develop your professional career
- Melbourne CBD location
The organisation prides itself on their purpose and ultimately the 'why' behind their activities. They are focusing on what matters and being able to give back to the ever-changing landscape of communities. You will be given the opportunity to develop both your personal self and your professional career.
About the role
As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for managing complex audit projects across the Risk Management section of the business. You will be hands on in executing fieldwork along assisting in report generation for presentation. You will need to build relationships with key internal stakeholders within the Internal Audit team's divisions within the business.
- Execute audit assignments
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with leaders across different areas within the organisation
- Reporting to Executives within the organisation
- Conducting required field work
- Sound technical internal audit skills
- Experience in leading teams
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in influencing senior stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Proven ability in leading teams
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
For more information, you can call William Hibbins, firstname.lastname@example.org in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0973 quoting job reference 511975 or alternatively apply here, to register your interest.