A Management Accountant position full of variety from the onset and with a number of development and progression opportunities with an exciting and growing FMCG operating from Ipswich. Within this role the Management Accountant will be responsible for the month end processes from the Ipswich site of the business as well as then transitioning to take over the analysis for the site.
An established FMCG who have seen fast growth to start 2019 at their Ipswich location and are looking to add a driven and progressive Management Accountant to their existing team of equally ambitious individuals. This team is key to the success of the business, consistently driving it forward, and will be able to provide the successful applicant with key development opportunities.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- The entirety of the month end process and production of detailed management accounts
- Posting detailed and accurate journals
- Producing detailed analysis to drive business decisions through key business partnering
- Preparation and management of Bank, balance sheet and supplier statement reconciliations
- Manufacturing and cost accounting procedures
- Ensuring the detailed and accurate delivery of the budget and forecasting processes
The successful applicant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
- Experienced in a fast paced and commercial environment, ideally within the FMCG sector
- Advanced user of Excel capable of Pivot Tables and V LookUps
- A driven self starter who is keen on developing their skill-set and progressing within the business
- Confident in building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships and driving business decisions
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant position will be making a fantastic career move to a progressive and growing business who can provide fantastic career development. The successful applicant will also receive a competitive salary alongside a leading benefits package, which includes study support to assist with the career development.