Credit Controller (Retail)
Page Personnel are proud to be representing a high end retail company who are growing and as a result need a credit controller.
Our client are a high end, high street shop who are looking to maximise collections of outstanding debts in accordance with company payment terms. Based in Central London.
The key responsibilities for the credit controller (retail) are:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Help maintaining the sales ledger - allocating payments to invoices
- Credit checking and setting and setting up of new debtor accounts
- Account reconciliations, resolving any discrepancies
- Query resolution (accountancy)
- Aged debt reporting
- Ad hoc administration duties
The successful Credit Controller (Retail) will:
- Have the ability to commute to Central London
- Sole credit control experience
- At least 2 years in credit control
- Accountancy experience
Salary is based on experience. Please ensure you have the relevant accountancy experience to apply for this Credit Controller (Retail) role as your application will not be considered.
You must be able to commute to Central London for this role.