Assistant Accountant with Xero (Temporary)
1 day left
- Part time
This Assistant Accountant with Xero (Temporary) vacancy, based in central London is for a large media company looking to expand their team.
It is essential to have over 1 years' experience within accounting and must have Sage system experience.
The client for this Assistant Accountant with Xero (Temporary) vacancy is based in central London for a global brand, looking to expand their finance team.
The candidate needs to be immediately available, with experience in Sage.
The Key responsibilities for this Assistant Accountant with Xero (Temporary) vacancy are:
- Providing monthly directorate variance commentary
- Management accounts reporting of actual costs against budget and prior year expenditure.
- Month-end calculation and posting of accruals, prepayments and deferred income.
- Month-end reconciliations of balance sheet, Regional inter-company accounts, bank accounts and HO's headcount memo accounts.
- Calculating and posting Capital Expenditure recharges.
- Assisting with five years forward planning budget, statutory accounts and year-end audit.
- Partner with internal teams and external stakeholders to support the corporate cash management and liquidity activities, including bank reconciliations.
- Prepare and review various daily, weekly and monthly reports to support senior management, the Board of Directors and the external auditors in completing their roles, maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Respond to transaction inquiries from other internal teams, including reaching out to external parties.
- Upload and account for wire payment requests including obtaining approval.
- Timely recording of all property acquisitions, sales and associated income and expenses in the accounting system.
- The processing of accruals and prepayments recorded in the accounting system.
The candidate for this Assistant Accountant with Xero (Temporary) vacancy needs to be immediately available, to start as soon as possible.
Previous experience working for media firm, within accountancy is desired.
This accountancy role based in central London, offers the candidate an insight into an exciting sector with a fun, fast paced team. This role offers the perfect candidate the opportunity to gain some valuable experience within central London.