A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to have an immediate impact on the success of the credit control team, assisting with the reduction aged debt and the smooth running of the cash collection process. Additionally, the credit controller will assist the team lead with the production of detailed analysis and month end processes within this leading manufacturing and production business, operating from St. Neots.
An established name in the manufacturing and production sector who can provide a passionate and ambitious working environment for the successful applicant to have immediate success. Operating within an experenced team, from their St. Neots location, the business have been making strides in the sector ensuring the successful applicant will be joining at an exciting time.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- The accurate and timely processing of accounts receivable transactions
- Ensuring the smooth running of existing processes, as well as assisting in any improvement or changes
- Assisting the existing team with effective cash collection and reduction of aged debt
- Produce detailed and accurate analysis, to be shared with the wider departments in the business
- Assisting with any internal controls testing
- Raising and maintaining sales ledger invoices to ensure customers are invoiced in a timely manner and customer accounts are up to date
- Processing customer payments in a timely and accurate manner to ensure customer accounts are up to date and the cash flow is maintained
The successful applicant for the Credit Controller position will be:
- An experienced Credit Controller with at least 2 years experience
- Exposure across a number of different currencies would be advantageous
- A capable user of Excel, confident in handling large amounts of data
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with clients and internal stakeholders alike
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on team success
The successful applicant will be making a fantastic career move to a globally recognised business in the manufacturing and production sector who can provide fantastic opportunities for progression. You will receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package, which includes a leading pension and study support as well as operating from fantastic offices in St. Neots.