The client is looking for a dynamic candidate who is actively studying to join their small finance team, taking full ownership of accounts payable whilst assisting with month-end.
The client is a leading manufacturing client with offices across Europe and RoW.
- Ensure purchase ledger is accurately maintained.
- Full ownership of expense process and approvals.
- Prepare account reconciliations as required.
- Prepare prepayments and accruals.
- Provide input to other financial and non-financial reports.
- Raise purchase orders in line with company and ensure that these are authorised appropriately.
- Candidate with a strong purchase ledger background actively studying CIMA/AAT/ACCA
- High degree of integrity.
- Decisive, pro-active and assertive.
- Ability to demonstrate working under initiative and think things through to solution whilst being innovative and creative
- Takes personal responsibility to deliver to tight timescales with a disciplined attention to detail
Competitive Salary, Benefits, Study Support