Accounts Assistant- Term Time
1 day left
- Part time
This exciting and busy retail chain is looking for an Accounts Assistant (term time) on a temporary to permanent basis to join their team. This is an opportunity to work with a variety of clients and learn new skills.
My client is a busy retail chain that is looking for a term time Accounts Assistant to help with the busy workload after the Christmas period. They work with a variety of clients nationwide and are known for their excellent customer service.
The responsibilities of the term time accounts assistant will include:
- Sales Ledger, payroll and credit control duties
- Cash book maintenance
- Petty cash transactions
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and nominal ledger
- VAT returns
The successful Accounts Assistant will:
- Have previous experience in accounts assistant duties
- Be motivated to work hard
- Excellent excel skills (V Lookups and Pivot Tables)
The Bishop's Stortford office offers parking on site and brilliant training for new starts. The salary is also competitive.