A Finance Manager position for an art gallery in London. This position is responsible for the day to day running of the gallery's finance function.
My client is a leading art gallery in London.
The key responsibilities of this Finance Manager position include:
- Bookkeeping on both sides of the ledger
- Profit and loss reports
- Variance analysis
- Quarterly management accounts
- Weekly treasury reports
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
The successful candidate for this Finance Manager position will display the following:
- Part-qualified ACCA or CIMA
- An interest in the arts industry
- Previous Finance Manager experience
- Ability to produce full sets of management accounts
- Knowledge of Microsoft D 365 is desirable
This role offers the chance to join a leading art gallery in London, offering a competitive salary and other benefits.