Finance Coordinator - Part Time (30 hours/week)
You will support the Finance Director in the efficient day to day processing of financial information, ably supported by a close-knit team of 3 Finance Administrators.
My client are an expanding charity based in Gloucestershire, with a growing presence within the county as well as Wiltshire, Somerset and Dorset. They are headquartered in pleasant, well-located offices in Central Cheltenham and have a lovely, inclusive working culture
- Previous experience in a similar finance role
- Experience with reconciliations and analysis work
- Experience in processing payroll with Sage payroll or similar package
- Knowledge and experience of Sage accounts or similar accounting package
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- The ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of people, both internal
- and external
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills to allow for effective prioritisation of needs and tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight reporting deadlines
- Honesty and integrity
- Able to work on own initiative
- Approachable, supportive team player
- Hard working and punctual
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the charity and all that it serves
- Commitment to ongoing professional development, both formal and informal
This part-time role will pay a competitive salary of £26k, pro-rata for 30hrs/wk.