Berjaya Corporation is an ACCA Approved Employer offering practical experience to ACCA students, affiliates and members to qualify and meeting CPD requirements through the practical learning framework within the organization.
In line with our Group's growth and expansion, we invite dedicated ACCA students, affiliates and members to growth your career ladder with us if you are looking for a great opportunity to work in a leading and reputable group of company.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, management reports as well as statutory reports and handle in consolidation financial statements.
- Handle full set of accounts, includes general accounting, account receivable, account payable, tax and treasury issues. Finalize and close monthly accounts.
- Ensure tax compliance and co-ordinate year and audit.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers, company secretary and suppliers.
- Perform any ad hoc task as and when required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTIBUTES:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accountancy or professional qualifications in ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate with relevant accountancy studies are encouraged to apply.
- Good knowledge of computerized accounting system and Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated, good team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pro-active, strong initiative, meticulous and results-oriented.
If you are interested, and have what it takes, please submit your application via APPLY Now with salary history/expected salary. We invite all qualified individuals to submit their resume for consideration and regretfully note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be kept strictly confidential.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.