- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- Be part of a collaborative team
- Build your career way
Role Location: 100 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC
Role Type: Full-Time Permanent
The Transition Officer will be responsible for working on multiple migration projects that are running at any one time. The Transition Officer will determine, negotiate and coordinate the delivery of the migration solution for a set group of clients requiring migration from redundant historical ANZ services. This role is heavily client focussed to ensure a positive client change experience as we migrate them across to newer technologies.
This would include but not limited to:
- Timely and accurate transitions for our customers, decreasing overall project timeline and costs
- Continually review transition processes to increase speed to transition timelines
- Review and analyse current state to determine best outcome for customer migration.
- Ensure the migration approach for each customer meets the client’s expectations in terms of timeframes and support.
- Liaising directly with customers to:
- define and negotiate the appropriate migration solution and timeline at a customer level
- Support customers through the changes to their ANZ system access
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Knowledge is transaction banking will be highly regarded
- Customer facing communications
- Influencing skills
- Attention to detail
- Written communication skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS096283.