- Join a Big 4 Bank that Values its People
- Fantastic Opportunity in a Leading Eastern Suburbs Branch
- Lucrative Salary Packaging
Big 4 Bank that has a strong mid-market position and supported by a strong credit appetite. This Company strengthens its Branch Managers to be successful from day one by providing extensive support.
About the Role
This roles main focus will be on people leadership in the form of training and upskilling the branch to a high performing 'Team First' culture .With the ability to manage and develop a team of bankers it will also have a focus on acquisition of new business for the branch.
- Drive new business acquisition in the Eastern Suburbs area.
- Manage and grow an existing team of 9+ FTE
- Grow the new to bank business.
Skills & Experience
- 5 + Years of Branch Management Experience
- Proven People Leadership in a Tier 1 Branch
- Sound knowledge of the area and proven networks.
- Team player with natural energy and drive.
Culture & Benefits
Energetic and collegiate environment that values team and individual success.
Benefits include extensive discounts on banking products and services, community days and access to unparalleled career pathways domestically and abroad.
For more information, you can call Patrick Fitzgerald in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0982 quoting Job Reference 512285 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.