Financial Planner Associate
- Proactively develop customer relationships and understanding of customer's needs
- Support breakout philosophies and embrace new thinking and innovation
- Assist clients to plan for their financial goals by providing strategies, access to products and ongoing service
About The Role
Role Location: Northern Melbourne
Role Type: Permanent Fulltime
As a Financial Planner Associate, you will be responsible for building the ANZ Financial Planning business by developing productive relationships with customers and offering advice, products and services to meet their needs. This can be achieved by providing advice on investment and risk products to customers that are either through your own networks or from ANZ’s branch referral network. Working in a collaborative team environment, you will have access to mentoring and professional development. You will also be supported by qualified support staff and Paraplanners.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Previous experience in producing financial plans and dispensing advice for a variety of client needs using a customer centric approach
- Sound technical knowledge enabling the best outcomes for customers
- Ability to maintain timely, accurate and factual documentation including a complete and quality electronic customer file
- Effective networking skills, ability to use initiative and work autonomously
- Collaborative approach to actively coach internal referral partners
- High level communication skills both verbal and written. Excellent personal organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- RG 146 compliant for providing personal advice
- FASEA approved degree or relevant degree (or higher)
- Up to date CPD record
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS091348.