This Bookkeeper role will be within a fast growing engineering business. The role will be a stand alone role with very little support so requires someone who works well on their own
Mt client are a engineering business in Romford. Who provide an efficient solution to the challenges faced within today's construction sector. Through a faster production and installation process than traditional methods, we work in parallel to your build sequence. Prefabricated modules remove reliance on other site trades in order to commence work and in turn, a shorter lead time results in a faster and safer installation process.
The key responsibilities for this bookkeeper role are:
- Processing and compliance reporting of the Company's pension scheme
- Reconciliation and preparation of the quarterly VAT returns
- Reconciliation of the Company's bank accounts
- Analysis of the Company bank accounts to assist cash forecasts
- Reconciliation of fixed assets
- Credit control, including reconciliation of Customer accounts; assist in the resolution of customer account queries; allocation of customer remittances etc
- Raising invoices
- Month-end supplier BACS payments
- Assist in Year-End accounts preparation
- Assist the Finance Manager and Managing Director as and when required
- Payroll - including pensions, CIS returns, monthly journals, payments to staff etc
The successful Bookkeeper will need to be resilient and work well on their own. They will also need to be AAT qualified.
Excellent company benefits and basic salary of £25,000