In Mazars, you Imagineer Your Career.
A brand new beginning in your audit & assurance career.
Work in our close-knitted audit team and experience the diverse opportunities will equip you with technical and soft skills for success.
You will receive on-going learning & training supports, and working in an environment that encourages innovative ideas and empowerment to bring out your best potential.
An Audit Senior will perform and supervise aspects of the engagements for all the clients, responsible for conducting audits related, risk assessments and training of Auditors and to be able to formulate audit approaches to areas assigned to review as well as potential solutions for remediation.
- Audit Planning
- Audit Execution
- Audit Fieldwork
- Audit Reporting
Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance/Accounting Professional Qualification or any relevant field.
- 3 years of audit and relevant experiences.
- Ability to drive for client service excellence
- Excellent communication and people management
- High literacy of office applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
Our Malaysian Government has issued this requirement to be included in your resume to us.
“I authorize your handling of my personal details as per “Malaysian Law Personal data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA 2010).”
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.