Group Management Accountant
A fast paced and exciting Group Management Accountant role for a high growth technology SME based in Central London.
A high growth technology SME based in central London that is a market leader within Europe.
Management Accounting and Internal Reporting:
- Preparation of monthly, multi-currency group consolidated accounts, including review, analysis and commentary.Group Balance Sheet preparation and management.
- Intercompany reporting - ensuring accuracy in the group consolidation system.
- Cashflow forecasting and planning, in accordance with Michelin Group Treasury gidelines.
Statutory Reporting and Year End
- To assist with the preparation of a detailed year end plan for all entities with clear accountabilities.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and leading the audit process.
Line management of junior team members
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with 5 years of international accounting experience
- Group consolidations experience
- Experiences working with complex revenue streams
- experience implementing controls and processes
- Line management experience desirable
- Experience working with large data sets
- strong communication skills
- experience with HFM desirable
- Salary £60,000 to £65,000 depending on experience
- contributory pension
- private healthcare