Director, Greater China Controller (CFO Group)
- Leadership and management of all Finance and Tax functions for Greater China Region (China, Hong Kong and Taiwan)
- Responsible for Financial Control, regulatory reporting and also coordinate with the Product Control, Business Finance and Tax teams regionally
- Overseeing the Accounting, Month-end close, Finalization of Annual Audit, etc.
- Regulatory reporting for all legal entities of the Bank in Greater China
- Submission of data to Regional reporting team for US GAAP consolidation
- Management Reporting and variance analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Monitoring & Supervising all reporting requirements Supporting in Systems Implementation
- Leading Finance Transformation
- Coordinate with Corporate Treasury on all Capital and Liquidity ratios as required by local regulators
- Coordinate with global teams on RRP, Stress testing and capital forecasting
- Qualified accountant, with experience in preparing Financials, Regulatory reporting, Management accounting, Financial analysis & planning and Tax matters preferably with multinational operating environments such as Local and Foreign Banks, Audit firms, Financial sector
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Leadership in Organizational Transformation and Change management
- Knowledge of local GAAP/US GAAP, Central bank regulations, Regulatory reporting and Tax matters.