Accounts Payable Clerk (APC-1)
CBE Office Equipment is looking for an experienced and well–organized Accounts Payable Clerk that is available to work a full–time, Monday through Friday 8–5 schedule in our Irvine Corporate office.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will have the responsibilities of completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, reconciling, verifying and processing invoices and matching to company generated Purchase Orders, while working closely with the A/P Manager.
An Accounts Payable Clerk must possess the following qualifications:
• Ability to reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Analyzing invoices/expenses and charging to correct cost centers and accounts, then posting entries into our system.
• Understanding of discounts and the ability to monitor payables to schedule discounted payments in a timely manner.
• Thorough understanding of credits and debits in a General Ledger accounting system.
• Our software is E–Automate. Having experience in E–Automate is not required but a definite plus!
• Ability to work with vendors and reconcile our accounts with each vendors
• Highly organized in work habits with a strong ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work alone with little supervision.
• Must possess a highly motivated and "can–do–it" attitude.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced strength in Excel.
- While college is not required, it is a definite plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting