Credit Controller (6 month FTC)
This is an amazing opportunity to join a large, high street, high end retail company in London as a credit controller (6 month fTC). It will be a sole role so an amazing way to learn the ropes of credit control in a retail company. Previous retail experience is not essential. This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
My client were founded in 1994 and have built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking. The brand's constant desire to deliver an immersive experience to their international customer base in a way that embraces a unique culture. They truly are an agile business based in the heart of East London warehouse.
The successful credit controller (6 month FTC) will have the following responsibilities:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Help maintaining the sales ledger - allocating payments to invoices
- Credit checking and setting up of new debtor accounts
- Account reconciliations, resolving any discrepancies
- Query resolution (accountancy)
- Aged debt reporting
- Manage 4 ledgers, across multi currencies - EURO, USD and GBP
- Manage 60 accounts with a total turnover of £90M
- System - DREAM and Netsuite
- Based in Central London
The successful credit controller (6 month FTC) will:
- Previous experience in a credit control or accounts receivable role
- Proficient in excel
- Great communication
- Ability to commute to London
- Previous accountancy experience
- Happy to do a 6 month FTC
The successful credit controller (6 month FTC) will join the accountancy team on a 6 month FTC. They offer a generous benefits package.
Please do not apply if you are not immediately available or on one week notice.
- 5% pension
- Clothing allowance
- 22 days holiday + birthday off + ability to buy extra days (pro rata to 6 months)