Commercial - Business Analyst - Pharmaceuticals
Posted by: Expion
Job title: Commercial Analyst – Pharmaceuticals
Location: North West
Salary: GBP26,000 – GBP30,000, plus bonus
Job Reference: 4495
Our client is a global leader in pharmaceutical and biotechnology products focused on innovation and growth. They are responsible for improving millions of lives through better health.
They are currently looking for a commercial analyst who has the ability to improve business development.
- Identify and rationalise new product opportunities through analysis of secondary research data
- Develop detailed understanding of market intelligence tools to support business decisions through provision of accurate data
- Support project management activities for timely delivery of projects by
- Regular communication with cross functional teams such as Regulatory, R&D, Patent team, Sales & Marketing & Supply Chain in UK & India
- Maintaining and updating new product reports / databases with latest information on market size, pricing & competition
- Assisting in developing project plans with defined milestones and report progress
- Relationship management with market research agencies
- Compiling business cases forecasting sales projections / profitability / cost timelines
What we're looking for:
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to manipulate large datasets
- High attention to detail and capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced Excel and Power point skills
- Experience working with pharmaceutical industry data sources such as IMS, PCA etc., is desirable but not essential
- Ability to interpret clinical and pharmacological information will be an advantage
- If you have a background as a pharmacist, this would be an advantage. There is a lot of opportunity to see development and growth within your career through this role. Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
- To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Graham Fish quoting the job reference number GF–4495
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.