Page Personnel is working in partnership with a recognised business in Liverpool to recruit a Project Accountant on a 12 month fixed term basis.
This company has a rich heritage and a globally recognised brand. It offers excellent opportunities to develop your career within a engaging work environment and great culture. Their employees are proud to work there with the company having a reputation for developing its people.
As Project Accountant, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Being the key financial contact for a new project that the company is undertaking
- Setting up financial controls on SAP, including a detailed cost code structure and a weekly budget tracking report
- Ensuring spend is controlled and within budget, with variance analysis being a key part of the role
- Ensuring full reconciliation between corporate and local reporting
- Working closely with project managers and other financial stakeholders to ensure the project is properly reported
- Capitalisation of the projects onto the fixed asset system
The key criteria for what we're looking for is:
- Part qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience with SAP is essential
- Capex management would be beneficial
- International company background is ideal
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Be available on a short term basis
The package on offer for the Project Accountant role is a very attractive salary paying £40,000 with a great benefits package.
Please apply if you're interested!!