Finance Business Partner
Ensuring the presentation, analysis and interpretation of financial and non-financial information meets business unit reporting requirements.
Our client is a market leader in their industry. Based in Bedford, they are an exciting business to work for which offers excellent career opportunities and a great company culture
- Building and maintaining good business partnerships with internal stakeholders
- Ensure that accurate and timely financial performance information is produced for budget holders to effectively manage their business area
- Provide a commercial viewpoint on all things finance
- Provide adhoc analysis and reporting for a variety of business units
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA).
- Non Finance & Finance Stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills, with ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships.
- Confident with ability to constructively challenge to drive performance.
- Highly analytical with financial awareness and commercial acumen.
- Excellent computer, report building, excel and data analysis skills
A competitive salary dependent on experience + a generous benefits package