Sub-contractor Ledger Clerk
This role is a great opportunity for an experience sub-contractor ledger clerk to join a rapidly growing construction company. You will responsible for all the CIS payments, if you love being busy this role is for you!
My client are a construction company in Romford. They are looking to expand and continue growing over the next couple of years. With this growth they need an experience sub-contractor ledger clerk to join their team.
The responsibilities for this Sub-contractor ledger clerk are:
- Weekly sub-contractor payments.
- Administration and payment of subcontractor applications to Causeway
- Administration of C.I.S. details and various insurances for suppliers and Human Focus.
- Due diligence of accuracy for the C.I.S. transactions and immediate advisement of any issues prior to the monthly C.I.S. submission by the Finance Manager.
- Maintenance of subcontractor files and application paperwork.
- Maintenance of subcontractor supplier database.
- Liaising with various departments including buying, QS teams and site teams to seek approval of all sub-contractor payments prior to processing to Causeway.
- Perform any other tasks, duties and responsibilities appropriate to your position and any other reasonable duties specifically assigned to you
The successful candidate must have CIS payments experience and has experience in construction.
- £30,000 basic salary
- 25 days holiday