Our client is a medium sized charity with a highly effective finance team. The Managment Accountant will work with the Head of Finance from the London office working with and influencing a variety of stakeholders.
The Charity, based in London, is a fast growing organisation that has seen significant expansion over the last few years. The charity focuses on dealing with issues regarding animal welfare across the UK and has had a significant impact on the issue over the last few years.
They are looking for someone to join their team that has a real belief in their mission and values.
The successful candidate will have a passion for working in charities and will need previous experience of dealing with senior stakeholders. This Managment Accountant position requires a proactive and adaptable approach to handle the day to day, in an efficient and flexible manner, where delivery of high quality information is key.
The role has the following responsibility's:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- To lead and co-ordinate the preparation of the annual budgets, and the ongoing monitoring of actual and forecast financial performance.
- Develop and maintain excellent business partnering arrangements ensuring the provision of reliable and timely financial information and analysis.
- To contribute to the overall financial plan ensuring that the plan supports the long term viability and development of the business.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders on a regular basis to provide consistent financial support.
You will be a CCAB qualified accountant from a Charity, commercial or practice background and with strong technical ability. Furthermore the ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Production of management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders and advising on financial issue.
- Understanding of the Not for Profit and Charities Sector.
£43,000-48,000 + additional benefits