Group Finance Director
Group Finance Director.
Full Time CFO – GBP100,000 – GBP120,000
Group Finance Director – Merton
The Finance People are delighted to be managing an exclusive and retained search to secure a new Group Finance Director for an exciting and well–established group based in Merton.
Our client is looking to hire a new Group Finance Director to add true knowledge and expertise to their existing board.
This business is a very diverse and successful Group of companies. They have recently acquired a number of business to strengthen the groups offering.
The successful Finance Director must be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) and have a strong academic background and technical accounting / group background.
Our client is looking for someone who has a passion for growing business. Key traits include an entrepreneurial spirit, commercial mindset and high levels of energy.
- Manage all statutory accounting and group tax planning.
- Manage all external stakeholder relationships with internal and external auditors, investors and banks.
- Act as a true commercial business partner to the wider business and leadership team.
- Lead commercial projects around driving commercial opportunities and reducing risk across the group.
- Assume some corporate responsibilities of the company secretary, including leases, insurance policies, logistics, shares, pensions and annual financial reporting.
- Lead and analyse all growth and investment opportunities including all mergers and acquisitions.
- Have a natural ability for financial systems, process improvement and robotics.
- it on the board to advise and facilitate the on–going growth of the wider organisation.
- Liaise as a true business partner to the Managing Director, CEO and Divisional Business Unit Leaders.
- Lead and manage all financial control, risk and group reporting.
- Liaise with FD's of varied group operating companies with regard to all areas of financial planning and reporting.
- Lead and co–ordinate annual financial planning cycle, including the development of clear guidelines and assumptions.
- Consolidate financial plans and provide highlights report for Group executives.
- Review and analyse monthly management accounts from the wider group.
- Monitor cash position across the group and flag unexpected movements
- In conjunction with portfolio FDs/accountants, develop/streamline reporting, including appropriate KPI's
- Consolidate quarterly management accounts for Group board
The successful Group Finance Director is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA) with a strong academic background. A strong proven track gained within a group plc function is key.
This is first and foremost a technical finance and holding company role with the visibility and influence to drive commercial change.
GBP100,000 – GBP120,000 per annum