GBP60,000 – GBP70,000 + Bonus & benefits
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been retained by a Leicestershire based client to recruit a Finance Director in light of an impending retirement. As a key member of the of the board you will need to lead all financial operations & strategy, HR & IT.
- Deliver development strategy across the business functions, challenging processes and deciding changes accordingly.
- Maintain, build and implement financial controls to improve performance, profitability and margin.
- Evaluating with the board for potential acquisitions and partnerships.
- Overall management of the accounting function, including visiting the necessary subsidiaries when required.
- Manage company policies with maintenance and development of control systems for corporate finance.
- Setting risk guidelines with the reviews of terms and conditions.
- Manage the Treasury function including foreign exchange.
- Responsible for regular review of product and service pricing structures working with Sales and R&D teams.
- Preparation of budgets and financial information to align business plans, investments and accounts.
- Monitoring performance against the budget.
- Balance sheets, annual accounts, tax returns and reports.
- Responsible for company IT systems and HR functions.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Previous experience of working in a leadership role with management and support of employees.
- Senior knowledge of up to date principles and procedures of finance regulations
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing international organisation who are constantly looking to enhance business and strategic performance, an influential figure to motivate and inspire a finance team to achieve targets and develop. This is a role for a well–rounded leader to make their positive mark on the finance function, a superb leader and organiser, communicator to interpret analytical information for planning and development of the business as a whole.
For further information please call , or email