The role of Finance Director is critical to the on–going growth within this multi–site retail business currently sitting at a turnover of around GBP300 million per annum. The Finance Director will partner closely with the current executive team, in particular with the CEO and CFO, to deliver strategies for the establishment of long–term revenue plans and corporate performance. The successful candidate must have excellent commercial negotiation experience, strong people skills with a clear vision for unlocking the potential from additional lines of business over the next 12 to 18 months.
Key areas of expertise for the Finance Director will include:
– Full P&L ownership of a growing business.
– Establishing and developing a highly–skilled team of direct reports.
– Working with the business development team to ensure the business maximises revenue opportunities.
– Partnering with key customer representatives to secure opportunities for new lines of business.
– Managing the budgeting & forecasting process including the introduction of robust analysis tools.
– Establishing the key areas of performance and service delivery targets.
– Management and development of Finance, IT & Procurement.
– Definition and delivery of long–term financial objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with ambition, integrity and highly–developed commercial aptitude to – join a business that can offer genuine career growth in an agile and innovative environment.
The Finance Director will be a qualified accountant, have a strong academic track record, commercial background, with an ability to strategically direct a high–growth business from a financial perspective. A genuine business partner, you will work to the highest standards of corporate governance with a track record in delivering innovative solutions to complex, long–term challenges. A formal accountancy qualification, with strong academics, will be highly–regarded, along with an ability to manage and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders. The successful individual will have experience in liaising directly with high–profile customers and other strategic partners.
The package for the successful Finance Director will comprise a salary of circa GBP100k – GBP150k per annum plus package.