With one report, the newly created role of Finance Manager will bring in-house the currently outsourced Management Accounts and year-end and use their experience to help develop and execute both the long and the short term strategy for the company.
An opportunity to work with the Senior Management Team to provide clear direction and decisive leadership of the finance function while providing leadership to existing finance staff.
The company is well established SME based in Poole, they are strongly customer orientated and they are going through an exciting phase of growth.
They take pride in their passion about delivering a professional and premium quality product and the satisfaction of their customers.
- Provide clear direction and decisive leadership of the finance function
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of monthly Management Accounts
- Function as a change agent where relevant, bringing challenges to commercial decisions
- Assume ownership and present to the Board on all key finance matters, whilst acting as a key conduit between all other areas of the business such as Sales, Purchasing and Operations
- Prepare company budget, forecasting and KPI's
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a Finance Controller or Finance Manager with a track record of providing strong financial leadership to an SME
- A vibrant commercial orientation and high-level strategic thinking, capable of challenging the status quo in a constructive manner
- Down to earth person who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where there is daily change and innovation
This is ideal for a career focused ambitious Finance Manager, its an opportunity to be the lead in the finance team of an ambitious growing company
You will be in a senior position within an SME gaining quality experience working alongside Business Partners and working closely with Senior Management Team.
Being part of a good natured team with synergy towards a future.