The Financial Accountant will reconcile the year end accounts and plan accounts for Year end.
The client is an NHS organisation based in South London.
* Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
* Inter-company AP and AR reconciliations
* Assisting with inter-company consolidation
* Review and analysis of income contracts in relation to IFRS 15
* Assisting with NHS Agreement of Balances/Expenditure
* Interim and final external audit requirements and working papers
* Pre-accounts planning in March
The successful candidate must:
- Have recent and extensive financial accounts experience
- Be able to perform the above duties with minimal guidance
- A good understanding of year end processes
- Have worked with auditors
- Have recently worked for the NHS or Central Government
The Financial Accountant role will offer the candidate an immediate start role and a very competitive salary.