Travel & Expense Analyst
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
BHGE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Visit website https://www.bhge.com/
An opening for Reporting and Analytics team based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This position will need to analyse travel and corporate card spending and ensure it is comply with company policies.
- Perform analysis and provide support to corporate and functional travel and expense spend
- management initiatives
- Analyse travel and corporate card spending compliance to travel and expense policies
- Learn and become proficient with audit tools and processes
- Execute compliance audits based on established internal control procedures by examining Expense
- Management System records, reports, receipts, operating practices, and other related documentation
- Communicate with employees and/or managers of employees that are the subject of compliance audits
- Verifies accuracy of evidence provided
- Based on evidence provided make determination on resolution of subject audit
- Updates audit tool work papers by documenting findings, observations and other notes of interest
- Develops and implements new techniques for spend analysis
- Support the development, maintenance and implementation of internal control procedures to ensure standardization and execution consistency
- Communicate effectively with internal and external business partners to drive compliant behaviour
- Analyse data sources to maintain / improve data quality levels
- Report and track various corporate program costs
- Perform ad-hoc reporting request and additional duties as required
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing
- Professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
- Critical Thinking
- Strong knowledge and use of computer based tools
- Problem solving skills
- Financial and analytical experience
- Travel related audit skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.