An fantastic Accounts Assistant opportunity within a fast pace telecommunications business in Papworth Everard which would perfectly suit an experienced finance professional who is looking to continue to build on their skill set. Within this role the Accounts Assistant will be in a client facing tole providing financial support and analysis to those within the businesses portfolio.
A successful, and now growing telecommunications business operating from offices in Papworth Everard are looking to add an experienced Accounts Assistant to their driven and experienced team. Providing a challenging but equally rewarding opportunity the successful applicant will receive a number of opportunities to build on their skill set and expand their knowledge.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Provide financial support to a designated client portfolio
- Assisting with any process changes or SAGE system amendments
- Producing accurate and timely reports to be shared with the team lead
- Assist the team lead with the month end processes
- Weekly reconciliations of bank, balance sheet and supplier statement reconciliations
- Assist with the credit control function
- Raising monthly invoices and having control of the purchase and sales ledgers
The successful applicant for the Accounts Assistant position will:
- Have experience with a number of finance systems, ideally SAGE 200
- Be an advanced user of Excel capable of V Lookups, Pivot Tables as well as using macros
- An active studier of AAT
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on expanding their knowledge and skills
- Have previous experience in a client facing role
- Confident in building and maintaining key relationships within and outside the business
The successful applicant will be making a fantastic career step to a role which can provide a challenging yet rewarding environment providing growth of your skill set. Operating within a leading telecommunications business in Papworth Everard a the successful applicant will receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package.