As the Accounts Assistant you will be working as part of a growing Accountancy team. You will be looking after Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control as well as assisting with Management Accounts. You will be working closely with the Financial Accountant and reporting into the CFO.
My client is an executive search firm based in Central London near Covent Garden.
As the Accounts Assistant your duties will include:
- Dealing with credit control
- Purchase ledger: processing invoices, obtaining approvals from colleagues, advising on payments and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Expenses: ensuring all details have been entered into and then auto uploaded from the expense system to the accounts system. Ensuring all client billable expenses have been identified and billed
- Assisting with the preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts
- Assistance with Ad - hoc finance team projects eg compiling and analysing data for evolution of KPIs/reporting
The successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant position will:
- Have a strong grasp of double entry bookkeeping
- Be studying an accountancy qualification AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Have strong organisation and communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and a strong desire to get things 100% correct
- Be willing to get stuck in
- Be a team player
£24,000 - £26,000 + 10% bonus