Accounts Receivable Assistant
This Temp to perm Accounts Receivable Assistant role will take responsibility for the integrity of the accounting records, on the sales ledger and to ensure that all financial records are correctly maintained, and controls and procedures are followed. This Milton Keynes based finance and retail role will be to provide accurate and timely financial information. Support the AR Manager in maintaining the friendly and strong customer-focused culture.
My client are an international Retail company based in Milton Keynes with parking on site and a great reputation for regarding hard work and like to bring people on a temporary to permanent basis as to ensure someone matches well the company culture and environment, which is very open, commercial and fast paced.
This Accounts Receivable Assistant role is focused around the sales ledger along with Banking and reconciliations
- Bank cheques (involving travelling the the bank weekly)
- Maintain sales ledger integrity.
- Post credit notes.
- Full responsibility intrastat and EC sales list monthly task
- Print statements and update finance system for daily bank reconciliations.
- Provide cover for daily bank reconciliation and month end reconciliations of bank accounts.
- Manage and maintain the Purchase ledger - post invoices, credit notes, adjustments and cash on a timely basis ensuring that all entries are posted and up-to-date.
- Assist in maintenance of nominal ledger account reconciliations for key accounts, such as fixed assets, prepayments, accruals.
The right Accounts Receivable Assistant should be;
The opportunity to secure a permanent role in quick succession and to therefore qualify for their enhanced benefits package.