Investigation Officer/ Senior Investigation Officer
Enterprise Singapore is the new enterprise development agency formed through a merger between IE Singapore and SPRING Singapore. Enterprise Singapore will enable the growth of Singapore companies through an integrated support network to build business capabilities and access overseas markets.
Your primary responsibility is to perform intelligence gathering, conduct investigations and provide advisory services to internal stakeholders. You are required to manage investigation processes expeditiously, which includes formulating investigation plans, conducting interviews and reporting findings to management. You may need to work closely with other government agencies to promptly resolve investigation matters. In addition, you are expected to develop and review prevention, deterrence and detection strategies in the area of fraud.
- A general degree in any field of study
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in conducting investigations
- Strong fundamental knowledge in the principles of governance, risks and controls
- Demonstrate ability to adapt in a stressful environment
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with a balanced sense of perspective and composure to stakeholders
- Driven personality, resourceful and possess sharp investigative acumen
- Effective team player with good communication, critical thinking and writing skills
- Experience in grants related investigations, use of forensic software and data analytic tools would be an added advantage
- Candidates without a degree but with relevant working experience are welcome to apply
If you are shortlisted for the position, you may be required to take part in a preliminary online interview and written assessment. Successful candidates will be shortlisted for further interview.
Applications close: 31 Mar 2019