Business Partner/Senior Business Partner (Finance – Developmental Fund)
Reporting to the Deputy Director of Finance, you will be responsible for the management of the developmental grants portfolio including budget management, grant accounting & reporting, grant drawdowns and disbursements processing. You will manage a team of 4 Executives. You will also participate in the review of financial policies, systems, processes to better support Enterprise Singapore’s strategic and operational requirements.
Join the dynamic team that not only plans and manages Enterprise Singapore’s financial resources but also contribute to the development and growth of local enterprises!
- A degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Preferably 2-5 years of relevant experience in the area of grant budget management, reporting, audit or related areas.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Analytical, meticulous and able to multi-task and work independently
- Knowledge and experience with SAP system will be advantageous.
Applications close: 31 May 2019
Apply for Business Partner/Senior Business Partner (Finance – Developmental Fund)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly