Senior Economic Consultant
We have an opportunity for a Senior Economic Consultant to join our growing Business Consulting team. This will be both a challenging and fulfilling opportunity with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly.
The Business Consulting team have a range of service offerings, which focus on assisting clients overcome challenges. You will be a key member of the Strategic Support team and will work to deliver strategic and economic related analysis as outlined below.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team you will support the management and delivery of projects through:
- research, data collection and analysis;
- strategy development;
- financial modelling;
- feasibility study assessments;
- cost benefit analysis;
- merger/integration support; and
- industry/sectorial reviews, surveys and analysis.
Required skills and attributes:
- masters or third level degree, with a strong academic record preferably in an economics or business related field;
- a minimum of 3 - 5 years plus post-qualification experience is required;
- experience in a leading consulting house or Big Four environment or prior consulting experience in a professional services environment, preferably an economics or strategy related area;
- experience in the following industry sectors will be of specific interest: public sector including central government and associated statutory bodies, higher education, healthcare, energy, banking or wider financial services, other consulting experience;
- strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical;
- ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines and produce quality deliverables in particular written reports;
- a proactive approach, balanced with strong business acumen; and
- analytical and systematic problem solving skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.