Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
On behalf of an expanding business in west Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to join their expanding finance team.
My client are based within close proximity of all major transport links and offer a very supportive and flexible working environment.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for ensuring the checking of invoices against the Purchase Order, and that all items have been receipted into stock.
- Responsible for ensuring that approximately 200+ invoices received on a daily basis are processed
- Raising supplier payments
- Raising International and CHAPS payments
- Monitoring/completing monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers regarding queries
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Manager to develop Best practices and team development.
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following skills:
- Previous experience within an Accounts Payable role
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build relationships internally and externally
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines
Excellent salary and benefits package