Finance Manager (Part Time)
This is a great opportunity for a fully qualified Accountant to join a world renowned organisation as the Lead Accountant on a Part time basis.
My client is a world Renowned organisation who are going through a period of growth and looking to recruit a Finance Manager on a Part Time basis.
Are you a fully qualified accountant holding ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA qualifications?
Would you like a Part Time role between 22.5-30 hours a week?
If so, my client would like to speak with you.
My client is a world renowned NFP organisation who are truly exceptional at what they do.
They have recently received a 3 year Grant which has boosted income and complements their already impressive commercial income.
The Finance Manager plays a Pivotal role in the organisation and is the number 1 accountant in the organisation.
You will support the CEO and Operations Director in driving the organisation forward and will meet with the Board on a regular basis.
As the lead finance professional for the organisation, the post holder will report to the Operations Director and will line-manage the Finance Officer. The post-holder will be expected to work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and the Board of Trustees. The key areas of the post are budgeting, management accounting, cash flow management, financial analysis and statutory reporting.
A full Job description can be provided by Michael Page
The successful candidate should be a fully qualified ACCA/CIMA/CCAB accountant with demonstrable post qualification experience, or otherwise qualified by relevant experience in a similar sized not for profit organisation.
Skills and experience
- Fully qualified ACCA/CIMA/CCAB accountant
- Experience of successful and creative financial management in a senior role in the commercial or not-for-profit sector
- Knowledge of Accounting Packages
- Knowledge of accounting standards
- Significant experience in financial accounting and VAT
- Experience of producing management accounts and final accounts, and managing an audit
- Proven ability to lead, manage, support and motivate staff
- Able to direct the work of a key department and to act on own initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and interpretation skills, evidenced by experience of analysing and interpreting complex data for presentation to trustees and management
- Excellent relationship building, influencing and networking skills within the organisation as a whole and with other stakeholders
- Experience of making Tax Relief Claims and Gift Aid Claims
- Payroll experience
- Familiarity with Sage Accounting Package
- Knowledge of charities SORP's
- Experience of operational support and development of IT systems
- Ability to communicate in the Welsh language, both spoken and written.
A base salary of £33,000-35,000 per annum pro rata depending on experience
22.5 - 30 hours per week over either 3, 4 or 5 days a week
5% of salary to a pension dependent on employee's matching contribution
28 days pro rata plus 8 public holidays (3 of these days pro rata will be taken between Christmas and New Year)