Handling administrative functions for the Audit Centralization Department
- To process the request submitted by engagement team; checking the letter are in
- order and to follow up with audit team on insufficient information.
- Update into tracking list which is part of the audit working paper to be included in eAudit
- by the engagement team.
- Chase for confirmation reply from third party in order to meet the deadline required.
- To assist the team member to company secretary office to extract minutes, director
- circular resolution and relevant forms for client currents year's activities.
- To do cross referencing in Audit working paper.
- Help engagement team to sanitise raw data extracted from client's accounting system into relevant data for Audit purpose (data sampling)
- Download PLC announcement, bursa monthly closing, foreign exchange rate and daily
- commodities for audit work references.
- General admin work
- Chasing for outstanding payment from debtor
- Prepare financial statement roll forward or skeleton for new client
- Financial statement call over/proof read and casting.
- Diploma, Advance Diploma or Degree in:- Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good document management skills
- Ability to work independently
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.