Client Accountant – GBP28–32K Per Annum (Monday to Friday)
Our high end client is looking for an experienced Client Accountant. As the Client Accountant you will be working closely with the Head of department and Directors fascinate to smooth running of the accounts function of the business. You will be the main point when it comes to paying landlords, contractors, the agency and staff.
Client Accountant Responsibilities:
- Processing various receipts, bank transfers, card receipts (World–pay–Pay By Link and Virtual Terminal including sending payment's requests), rents, banking cash and cheques and emailing confirmation to clients. Fast track receipts if needed.
- Raising, processing and sending invoices, statements of accounts, contractor's remittance advice.
- Performing daily bank reconciliation.
- Supplying HMRC with all required data (once a year – by 28 August each year). NRL tax payments to HMRC every quarter.
- Processing credit notes and refunds through World–pay and BACS.
- Preparing various reports (income, overseas tax, arrears, reconcile balances –weekly).
- Collecting all business invoices and sending to the book keeper to log onto Xero
- Verifying/cross referencing monthly commission slips before Directors payment.
- Providing clients with end year statements summaries.
- Resolving any payroll queries.
Client Accountant Experience:
- Accounting qualifications preferred
- CFP Win experience essential