Audit Associates (Experienced/Freshers)
Deloitte is a leading global professional services organization, serving clients through over 263,000 professionals, in a globally connected network of its member firms, in more than 150 countries.
SJMS is a part of the Deloitte network, delivering services that assist the growth and competitiveness of clients’ businesses, including Assurance and Advisory, Tax Advisory, Consulting, Corporate Recovery, and Restructuring services. We bring world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed, wherever they operate.
The firm is also an ACCA approved platinum category employer for trainee and professional development.
Our practice is growing fast and in our continuing effort to be the preferred service provider in Sri Lanka, we offer you the opportunity to join our team as Audit Associates.
Selected candidates will be provided with wider training opportunities and exposure in assurance and advisory, by incorporating a powerful combination of knowledge, skill building, and technical training. Candidates will work in a collaborative and energetic environment, on a diversified client portfolio, representing small and large scale organizations in Sri Lanka.
Candidates should be:
- Registered students of CA Sri Lanka, CIMA, ACCA, CMA, or qualified in AAT. CA Sri Lanka candidates should have followed Executive level.
- Fluent in both, written and spoken English.
- Conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Work as an effective team member to perform and complete assigned tasks in relation to external audits, internal audits, and review engagements.
- Examine and report on internal control systems.
- Identify and communicate engagement issues as well as engagement progress in a timely and organized manner.
- Meet demanding deadlines within audit teams.
- Contribute to the execution of audit plans.
Apply via the form below indicating the post applied to, accompanied with your detailed curriculum vitae.
Please also mention the names and contact details of two referees, who are not related to you.